What's new

NEW Milk Sheikh by Vape Potion

Payday tomorrow - been flicking on and off this thread since it was posted thinking about ordering the banana and Strawberry :O

what device you consuming these salts in? :)

This may not be hugely accepted but I am using nic salts in the nord with the 0.6 mesh coil. The flavour is immense and even at 20mg its not harsh (ive had 6mg standard nic that is a lot harsher)

:p

Regards

Shaz

OK. After steeping, still not liking the taste. Gave it away to my work colleagues. Not a winner for me, I'm afraid.

OK. After steeping, still not liking the taste. Gave it away to my work colleagues. Not a winner for me, I'm afraid.
soz to hear you didnt like it. mine just gets stronger and better each week.

Can't understand @vapepotions
First order received no problem,second order (two weeks later)refund issued.On the grounds of no address information.
I've spent thousands of ££££'s thru paypal and never had this problem before.And address is right and present on my account.
I'll take the refund and won't bother again.

Can't understand @vapepotions
First order received no problem,second order (two weeks later)refund issued.On the grounds of no address information.
I've spent thousands of ££££'s thru paypal and never had this problem before.And address is right and present on my account.
I'll take the refund and won't bother again.
Hi @brynglas,

Apologies this has happened, however as mentioned in the email there was no postal address on file. Our system relies on the address supplied to us from PayPal and if there is no address we cannot fulfill the order so we issue a refund straight away and follow up with an explanation email.

This is usually fixed by giving PayPal a simple call and asking if the address on file is setup correctly

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused. As mentioned once you have called PayPal and resolved the address issue you can place the order again. Unfortunately we had no choice but to refund this order due to no address on the transaction

Drop us a pm and we can sort you out with a discount code for any inconvenience caused as we would hate to loose you as a customer due to an issue from our payment provider

Regards

Vape potions

Back
Top Bottom