What's new

NEW Milk Sheikh by Vape Potion

You weren't wrong, I was a bit unsure of the banana this morning at first until I realised I'd forgot to use a new coil. The minute it came through, I made a noise something like "ooooaghh-wooaaah-hooah-hoho".

Just received banana and strawberry shakes. Utter cack. Horrid juices. Will dump them in my jacket pocket and leave them for a month. Not impressed. Yuck.

you like getting straight to the point dont you :)
did you try straight off without adding nic? maybe try after a steep. 2 weeks for me and its much nicer even though was good on day one.
did you add the nic shots? then it needs a good day or two to settle.
Shaz the guvnor at @vapepotions may be able to advise.

Last edited:
you like getting straight to the point dont you :)
did you try straight off without adding nic? maybe try after a steep. 2 weeks for me and its much nicer even though was good on day one.
did you add the nic shots? then it needs a good day or two to settle.
Shaz the guvnor at @vapepotions may be able to advise.

no nic. zero mg for me.

Just received banana and strawberry shakes. Utter cack. Horrid juices. Will dump them in my jacket pocket and leave them for a month. Not impressed. Yuck.
Hi,

Apologies you didnt get on with these. We have had great feedback so far. Did you give them a steep? This range requires a few days at minimum as its not designed to be a shake and vape. You may find the concentrate at 0mg is slightly strong in flavour so steep even at 0mg

Drop us an email at [email protected] if you still have issues after steeping and we can sort something out for you

Regards

Shaz

yes, maybe the concentrate is too strong. how much nic would i need to put in to make it 1.5mg which i can then steep for a few weeks?

yes, maybe the concentrate is too strong. how much nic would i need to put in to make it 1.5mg which i can then steep for a few weeks?
If you add a single 18mg nic shot it will equate to roughly 1.5mg

If you let it steep for a few days you will notice a difference. Leaving it longer only helps the flavour even more. We would recommend 2 weeks as @MrDJ has done to get the flavours full potential

If you still find it too strong drop us an email any time :)

Regards

Shaz

no nic. zero mg for me.
if you want it nic free then just add some vg and pg instead of adding nic.
to make 1.5mg its one 18mg nic shot.

as you only got them today i would suggest giving it a couple of weeks and try again. if you still dont like then contact shaz as mentioned above.
on the other hand if the flavour has come out even more and you then like them it might be a good idea to retract your original post or edit it to remove the words kak and horrid as once out there on the net it does have a knock on effect on vendors which is a bit unfair especially as you may have changed your mind.
ive mentioned this on a few other vendor threads over the years. there was one in particular that slated the juice at first and gave a bad review on here and on facebook. then a few months later they posted that it was now their fave juice but had forgotten their first rant. when i mentioned it to them they apologized as they forgot they had written it as they were pissed at the time of writing.

I ordered the banana and vanilla, wow the banana is amazing I couldn’t even let it steep but the vanilla hmm not much flavour even off a new coil in my falcon resin tank which is a shame as I was excited about it

Back
Top Bottom