What's new

Nevoks Angus Rebuildable Pod/RDA/Mesh system - £7.99

Good idea indeed, good design, good concept.... but vaping mesh using a "LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH" pre-setting?, hehehe no thanks.
The only comparable thing to a mesh dry-hit is crucifixion. ... Or a pineapple stuck in your ass****.

are you supposed to use it to drip? i would have thought that defeats the purpose of it being a pod.

Good idea indeed, good design, good concept.... but vaping mesh using a "LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH" pre-setting?, hehehe no thanks.
The only comparable thing to a mesh dry-hit is crucifixion. ... Or a pineapple stuck in your ass****.

Hah, I hear ya. Dry hit is pure death. I guess you can start on low and then bump up if extra oomph needed. Max output is 60W so I am surmising Low/Med/High is probably 40W/50W/60W respectively which could maybe be used as a guideline?

are you supposed to use it to drip? i would have thought that defeats the purpose of it being a pod.

You do drip through the top to fill it but the idea is you have big wads of cotton in the large space either side of the wick so I think it should hold a lot more liquid when saturated than a normal RDA would. It is a bit of a halfway house between a pod and a mesh RDA

I've got one of these. When it works, it is brilliant.
BUT, 3 flashing green lights constantly, not firing, have to jiggle and bang it, move the dripper part! Too inconsistent.

Shame, coz for a tiny little thing, it's surprisingly good. Drip about 30 drops on loads of cotton and it's lovely.
Low, med, high? Don't notice much difference to be honest.

Nice, but gremlins !!!

Mesh dry hits are the worst dry hit going you got that right, sorry to hear that you have had a pineapple up your ass,

Hah, I hear ya. Dry hit is pure death. I guess you can start on low and then bump up if extra oomph needed. Max output is 60W so I am surmising Low/Med/High is probably 40W/50W/60W respectively which could maybe be used as a guideline?
Yes, that sounds reasonable

I've got one of these. When it works, it is brilliant.
BUT, 3 flashing green lights constantly, not firing, have to jiggle and bang it, move the dripper part! Too inconsistent.

Shame, coz for a tiny little thing, it's surprisingly good. Drip about 30 drops on loads of cotton and it's lovely.
Low, med, high? Don't notice much difference to be honest.

Nice, but gremlins !!!
Waht a shame, design flaw maybe

Shame it seems to have a few Gremlins, it's a nice idea, decent sized battery, rebuildable so can use whatever coil material suits each user, cheap enough at this price-- sadly I already have a bunch of neat Pod/Mods that just have a 'slight flaw' and my 'not quite made the grade' drawer is full.

Back
Top Bottom