What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

nano wasp rda £9.99

Ah not at all. Not question is a stupid question. We are a here to help.

Cotton... You have many options out their. Cotton Bacon is a good choice to start off with.

In terms of wire, I personally use 24 gauge for the Wasp Nano RDA.
Do yas do that wire n the bacon on your site?

I'm struggling to navigate it on my phone

If yes link me up I'll add the bits to my order [emoji106]

I ordered a resin wasp and the Pulse squonker on the 14th Oct. The website stated that both these items are in stock. Received an email saying this order was being processed but had nothing since.
I emailed yesterday to ask when the would be sent to me, but had no reply. Has anyone had their orders fulfilled?

I ordered a resin wasp and the Pulse squonker on the 14th Oct. The website stated that both these items are in stock. Received an email saying this order was being processed but had nothing since.
I emailed yesterday to ask when the would be sent to me, but had no reply. Has anyone had their orders fulfilled?

mine hasn't shipped yet but although it says in stock if you look a little further down the listing you will see .......

Wasp = Please note that this product is on pre order and we expect to ship this product mid October.

Pulse = Please Note: This product will be shipped around October 12, 2017 (ETA, not guaranteed). The final shipping date depends on the manufacturer. We will try to get it delivered as soon as we can.

should be soon though ;)

Was the stentorians on pre order aswell? I ordered mine in the 19th of september and it never said it was a pre order. Also if you google stentorian ram and scroll down to the site it does say instock

Been looking for a good reason to buy this. 10 quid all in. Absolute bargain

Looking forward to receiving this....

so, when I do, whats going to be the best setup? Which wire is recommended (are there any pre built coils that would work)? Which is best cotton?

This will be my first RDA!

Back
Top Bottom