What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

nano wasp rda £9.99

kamido

Achiever
47D52924-017B-4AEB-985F-773583315A68.png
found this and have ordered one now i dont know if its just the resin top cap but it dose look like the rda as well it was 9.99 including postage iv never orderd from this company but at that price its worth a punt :2thumbsup: just seen its a pre order for mid october maybe thats why its so cheap but im not complaining at that price

Last edited:
just spoke to the guy on the phone had a good 5 min conversation with him, guys name is Thor (Icelandic name but he is 100% Scottish). Was happy to talk away about how they are going about their business. The Wasp nano will be on pre-order they are expecting it mid October, they were contacted by Oumier this week. I asked about the Dead Rabbit aswell and they are shipped direct from the manufacturer to them on a weekly basis, they place orders on a Friday and a Monday and they usually arrive in 5 days give or take, they are working on getting a shop open in Glasgow aswell. When we were talking i asked him about POTV and if he is on here much, he said he hasn't set up for vendor status yet but he knows about the Raffle and is planning on sending some stuff in for that.

All in all the guy couldnt have been more open and honest. First time i called there was no answer and he actually called me back within a couple of minutes. I wont have any issues ordering from him, very genuine guy trying to pass on savings to fellow vapors and working hard at it. He was saying in the past week he has just went over the 1000 order mark in a week and he is run of his feet, but all positive.

Hopefully we see them have a presence on here and can be a good wee supplier as time goes on and they grow

Did he confirm if its just the cap or the whole kit kaboodle ?

Danke

Andy

Back
Top Bottom