What's new

Mrs Lords & Co - Closing down sale (50% off)

For those who didn't get the latest email from Rebecca:

"Custard Cream Fudge and Custard Cream have been re-stocked in some variants on the Pantry website.
Some flavours on the Pantry website have been reduced further, so we recommend you check them out as well.
Again we expect to be busy, so do bear with us, as delays may occur. We will be doing a final stock check on the Pantry Website later on this week, as now we are getting quite close to permanently closing down the Pantry website."

So glad i spotted this. The victoria sandwich was my first taste of premium juice way back when i started vaping. Managed to bag 120ml easy mix of it as a goodbye

300ml various easymix ordered. Never tried it before but rude not to at these prices with the positive feedback on here.

Picked up navy cut as I've been looking for a rich tobacco for a weekend vape, mixed it at 20 top up if needed but wondering if this one is a 2 plus week steep anyone?

Navy Cut was awful for my tastes. I will let it steep for a few weeks and have another try then but I'm not holding out much hope!

Rough Shag is very good. A tobacco vape with a ginger undertone. A very nice evening vape indeed.

Custard Cream Fudge was very moorish. I liked this one a lot as my daytime vape with no steeping required. Tastes exactly as it's described.

I've not tried the Victoria Sandwich or Toffee Apple yet, they smelled a little chemical so I'm letting those steep and breathe a little.

So far though I've been impressed with 2 out of 3!

I have recently started vaping again and was after some of Mrs Lords custard cream. Looks like I was a few weeks to late??.. I don't suppose anyone knows if the site will re-open or is it done for good? Also does anyone know of anywhere that may still have some in stock?

Second the custard cream, would love to get my hands on some concentrate. Pity the owner had to close doors, I'd not had the chance to try any of them.

I was on there last week, when I made the decision to start vaping again, however I went back on there yesterday and all gone bar the zero nic!! I'm a 12mg man myself!! :-)
Just managed to pick up some Custard Cream from Vapers Warehouse!! They still have it in stock in various nic strength if anyone else is after some? :-)

Back
Top Bottom