What's new

Mood E Liquid - Mystery Box

Never heard of these before myself so will be interesting to hear from anyone who has?

I bought a mystery fruit box around 10 months ago. They were around £15 for 10 and came in a variety of flavours such as apple, strawberry etc mainly from the 'Herbert Sherbert' brand I tried them in my Skrr tank, a Wasp RDA and my Caliburn. They were all pretty underwhelming tbh and very weak flavourwise.

I've placed an order so will see what we get. At this price, I would hope to find at least 1 bottle I like and any other will be a bonus.

Looks like its a unit that makes it own juice - not sure there's a walk-in shop but Im sure i remember some review reading 'staff were helpful etc'.
Just googled for more info - their FB page looks active and has a decent amount of followers. One man show?
Haha such is the way the unvierse unfolds its infinite wisdom - boom - both my mods have packed up!!!

Last edited:
Received today:
Looks like a nice mid-level selection:
Pretty chuffed to have salts again, so much smoother a hit :)
Some fruits, some desserts, some fruit menthol, one ice...
Started with Dark fruits, sorta grape vimto.
Will post fill breakdown ( admittedly over while as it'll take a while to get through!)

Attachments

• 20200511_171612.jpg
    20200511_171612.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 156
S'alright - lol but I feel I'm just vaping these to get through em'.
Not particularly poor and I may have a bit of loss of taste, just kinda fruity - nomore no less. Maybe I'll pull out that 88vape menthol that's been knocking about to refresh me buds!

Prolly would recommedn the smaller pack

Back
Top Bottom