What's new

mint choc chip shake

I've gave it a go. I like creamy juice.
A month steeping recommended?

Hi, I just wanted to say thanks to @MrDJ for putting this up. I was randomly browsing, saw this and thought I'd have a punt. I'd never heard of Rejuiced or OG before. As they had free shipping over £20 I got the mint choc chip, the Nana Shake, and a 10 bottle sample pack. Came to about £23 with the POTV code.
Wow these are tasty!! The Mint Choc Chip is gorgeous. I've never tasted a vape like it before, so much like the real thing. Shame it makes everything after through the same coil taste like mint though, so I've got 2 set ups on the go now. I'm currently working my way through the sample box, 2 ml at a time. I feel like I'm spoiling myself with every toke :D

Hi, I just wanted to say thanks to @MrDJ for putting this up. I was randomly browsing, saw this and thought I'd have a punt. I'd never heard of Rejuiced or OG before. As they had free shipping over £20 I got the mint choc chip, the Nana Shake, and a 10 bottle sample pack. Came to about £23 with the POTV code.
Wow these are tasty!! The Mint Choc Chip is gorgeous. I've never tasted a vape like it before, so much like the real thing. Shame it makes everything after through the same coil taste like mint though, so I've got 2 set ups on the go now. I'm currently working my way through the sample box, 2 ml at a time. I feel like I'm spoiling myself with every toke :D
You've tasted nothing yet. It's nowhere near as good as it will be in three or four weeks.
The og range when produced by dripworx was pre steeped (a loong steep). The rejuiced version is good but nowhere near ready yet. If your after the rest of the og range then please leave them for a few weeks and have your mind blown.

You've tasted nothing yet. It's nowhere near as good as it will be in three or four weeks.
The og range when produced by dripworx was pre steeped (a loong steep). The rejuiced version is good but nowhere near ready yet. If your after the rest of the og range then please leave them for a few weeks and have your mind blown.
I concur, but even with a few months steep this tastes like a different juice to me.

I vaped a lot of this when lee first released it, and whilst this isn’t a bad juice, I would put money on it being reformulated.

Like I say, it’s nit a bad juice, but it’s not the same

Back
Top Bottom