What's new

Message to non-registered bargain hunters

Do I need 20 posts or over 20 posts? I can't see it at 21 posts?

edit: ok i can see it now :)

Last edited:
Hi, hope someone can help. I have 20 posts but cannot see the classifieds correctly. I can see sold items but nothing that is currently for sale. Is there a further restriction I have to meet? I would love to expand my equipment collection and think it would be good to buy second hand.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, hope someone can help. I have 20 posts but cannot see the classifieds correctly. I can see sold items but nothing that is currently for sale. Is there a further restriction I have to meet? I would love to expand my equipment collection and think it would be good to buy second hand.
Thanks in advance.
look at my post above.
classifieds needs 100 posts to view.
bargain basement needs 20 posts or more so you should be able to see this once the forum auto updates https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/bargains-deals-and-comps/bargain-basement/

Dammit, sorry for wasting your time but thank you for clarifying, seems I'm a long way off the classifieds :)
no worries mate. it doesnt take long once you get involved in a few convos or ask a few questions or even welcome a few new members but dont milk that bit as weve seen many join and welcome 101 members and then lose all their posts for spamming just to get into the classis.

no worries mate. it doesnt take long once you get involved in a few convos or ask a few questions or even welcome a few new members but dont milk that bit as weve seen many join and welcome 101 members and then lose all their posts for spamming just to get into the classis.
Lol, some people, eh? I'll try to get more involved but unfortunately don't have much knowledge or experience to pass on but I'm sure it will come in time. Thanks again.

New poster! I've been looking at information on the site for some time but now time to get more involved with posting, thanks to all who have offered useful information regularly on this forum in different threads and thank you to the guys running the show. I know myself and others are grateful so keep up the good work!

Thanks for your kindness. I guess I have to reach the 20 posts target to see those deals however.

Back
Top Bottom