What's new

Message to non-registered bargain hunters

Hi
Will newbies (like me) just post nonsense to build up 20?

No, that would be frowned upon, as it would seem like you only signed up to look for bargains, rather than to participate in the forum.

You could start a thread in user introductions, for instance, announcing your joining the forum, rather than just diving in and making your first post asking how you access the more restricted areas... :D

Hi
Will newbies (like me) just post nonsense to build up 20?
welcome to the planet.
nope, mods are watching and just spamming threads to build up post counts just get reset and you have to start again.
it doesnt take long so join in convos and you will soon get there.

welcome to the planet.
nope, mods are watching and just spamming threads to build up post counts just get reset and you have to start again.
it doesnt take long so join in convos and you will soon get there.
Hi
Thanks for info. Sometimes realism masquerades as cynicism lol

@junglist, is it time for the post count lockout yet? I've noticed a possible need for one, now the rush is over...

No offence intended to the new/shy members, it's just getting a little "busy" in there for my liking and my Spidey senses are tingling ️ [emoji1]
Even as a newcomer, I can see the justice in this

See when you sign up for the forum can't there be a form you have to read regarding the classifieds and have to agree to in detail to stop this relentless question :18:

See when you sign up for the forum can't there be a form you have to read regarding the classifieds and have to agree to in detail to stop this relentless question :18:
im gueessing most dont read the banner at the top of the page.

bargain basement minimum 20 posts

classifieds minimum 100 posts

just checked the app and its not as clear as on a computer.

bar.JPG

clas.JPG

Even as a newcomer, I can see the justice in this
It's not as exciting as it was now the whole TRPR have come into force and there's less to talk about, but there's some good information in there if you search for it (when you're allowed! [emoji1]) and the Classifieds are well worth making a few helpful or questioning posts for if you're after used gear or fancy swapping summat.

It took me a good few months of just lurking and learning before I started posting properly, but don't be shy, have a look round the forum and get stuck in! [emoji106]

It's not as exciting as it was now the whole TRPR have come into force and there's less to talk about, but there's some good information in there if you search for it (when you're allowed! [emoji1]) and the Classifieds are well worth making a few helpful or questioning posts for if you're after used gear or fancy swapping summat.

It took me a good few months of just lurking and learning before I started posting properly, but don't be shy, have a look round the forum and get stuck in! [emoji106]
Hi
Thanks for the encouragement.

Last year and tpd time was mental. Tanks for a fiver, packs of coils for a quid and juice for postage. It was like a feeding frenzy. Hopefully we will have a few sedate bargains this time. Most apes lost sleep for day's picking up bargains.
Most still have boxes of tanks and juice that they will never touch just because it was too good to pass up.

I've actually got a stock of stainless and black crown sub tanks due to the fact they come with three coils and they cost half the price of buying three coils. With discount oneas paying around £4 per tank and three coils where as four coils average out at twelve quid. No bad thing, it's still probably my favourite sub ohm tank.

Back
Top Bottom