What's new

Message to non-registered bargain hunters

I think there is @humax - vaping still has a long way to go and there will be offers that the members here will spot and want to share among the people who post here a lot. A reward for getting involved ;) Cheers for the nudge @cindy99 - will sort it now.

I think there is @humax - vaping still has a long way to go and there will be offers that the members here will spot and want to share among the people who post here a lot. A reward for getting involved ;) Cheers for the nudge @cindy99 - will sort it now.

If its just a question of been a member then i don't really see a problem but if that member then needs to have a certain number of posts to be able to see that bargain then i think that's were the problem starts.

Main bargain section is still open to all, the members' bargain forum now needs 20 posts before people can see the content. Not a high bar to entry.

One could enquire why the ‘not with my ball’ attitude is being utilised with bargains only visible to posters of a certain standing when the same bargains are most likely posted upon many differing interweb pages freely available to any vagabond who cares to look, just a thought, no need to answer.

Back
Top Bottom