What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MCR 101 flash sale

I read somewhere that they stopped trading a while ago, I have a genny of theirs which is a nice atty, pity they stopped operating as they had good stuff at very reasonable prices.
Yes, it's a real shame they stopped. I have a couple of bits, be wonderful to find some more or a stash of new old stock. If anyone stumbles on anything be happy to hear. :)

Yes, it's a real shame they stopped. I have a couple of bits, be wonderful to find some more or a stash of new old stock. If anyone stumbles on anything be happy to hear. :)
You could try a WTB on the vintage vape gear b/s/t faceache group. I got a pair of 101 tubes from there a while back for a decent price

You could try a WTB on the vintage vape gear b/s/t faceache group. I got a pair of 101 tubes from there a while back for a decent price
There was a lead on a post from last year of some new old mcr303 v1, did make an enquiry. :) Yes the tubes are great and have one or two, would love a smiley button but they keep eluding me!I Ilike Vintage, good group.

Is there anywhere to find an mcr303 mk2 still? Vain hope I know but...

I bought something a few years ago, it’s buried in my pile of vape stuff, not sure if it’s what u r after. Sorting out my vape shit pile is so far taking 2 years. I blame @Mawsley and my laziness but if it’s what u r after then I might find it in the next few months

I bought something a few years ago, it’s buried in my pile of vape stuff, not sure if it’s what u r after. Sorting out my vape shit pile is so far taking 2 years. I blame @Mawsley and my laziness but if it’s what u r after then I might find it in the next few months

Cheers @Jimmydids

Back
Top Bottom