What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MCR 101 flash sale

Looks a bargain but as much as I would like a mech I love the peace of mind a regulated device gives me

cracking deal on a fantastic mod- great spot Glenn- brilliant with tapered cap and 16mm attys too [emoji106]

Made right on my door step as well,
I thought MCR had gone under. I say this because I service a crane in a unit on Kayley Ind Est opposite the MCR unit. I was there recently and the MCR sign was missing off the unit. I have been going there for years, and always wanted to knock on their door for a look see, but never did it. I'm up there next week as it happens. I might just have a sneaky look to see what is going on.

I thought MCR had gone under. I say this because I service a crane in a unit on Kayley Ind Est opposite the MCR unit. I was there recently and the MCR sign was missing off the unit. I have been going there for years, and always wanted to knock on their door for a look see, but never did it. I'm up there next week as it happens. I might just have a sneaky look to see what is going on.
I'm sure they are still in production, maybe moved site. I'll find out coz Paul who was at Expo and Vapefest with me is a good friend of Liam I think the owner of Mcr

Is there anywhere to find an mcr303 mk2 still? Vain hope I know but...

I read somewhere that they stopped trading a while ago, I have a genny of theirs which is a nice atty, pity they stopped operating as they had good stuff at very reasonable prices.

Back
Top Bottom