What's new

Likwid - launch sale spotted £1 for 10ml.

After 5 successful orders number 6 is a problem (Order 1206)
ordered 3 Raspberry, actually got 2 but missing 1.

Emailed twice and tried calling but no answer, I know its only 1.25 but im not happy.

You could of had a lifelong customer in me but not now

Would steer very clear of this company until there service has been improved

So all POTV members please ignore my previous glowing reviews, Will update if they ever get back to me :(

I have to say I'm relived that it's not just me being ignored by this company

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

The thing is they were so good when I started using them and I know its most likely a silly error on there website but just some contact would be nice.
Such a shame love there raspberry and the price is good

Your right the product is spot on which makes it a real shame about there customer service I like the product and def the price I will continue to use them if this gets resolved satisfactorily

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Hi Everyone,

All orders placed before 4pm today have been sent by first class post. This means orders placed in the last week should arrive tomorrow morning for most, if not all of you.

I had to leave the country last week to rescue my girlfriend from a dangerous situation and then had to move her and all her things into England. The police had to be involved so there was all that to deal with too. I've not yet replied to any emails as priority has been to get the orders out asap. Obviously this is not a common occurrence in my life so it's safe to say it probably won't be happening again.

The company phone is also temporarily down due to Talk Talk making a mess of the broadband transfer into the new office.

Sorry to all those affected. You have not been forgotten!

Well as far as excuses go that's a beauty. Hope all is ok now. Keep up the good work.

All outstanding emails have now been replied to. Please send any queries related to these delays (or anything else) to our email address, [email protected]. I'll make sure you get a quick reply and that a solution is reached asap.

All outstanding emails have now been replied to. Please send any queries related to these delays (or anything else) to our email address, [email protected]. I'll make sure you get a quick reply and that a solution is reached asap.

I have to give him his due here he has responded and resolved my situation as soon as he could thank you very much and sorry for being a moaning Minnie. We will continue to buy from this supplier.

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Still waiting for my order placed on the 18th September,cant get hold of them by phone.anyone else think they are taking to much on?

Still waiting for my order placed on the 18th September,cant get hold of them by phone.anyone else think they are taking to much on?

Tbh I've ordered a few times and not had any issues before I think we all get hit by certain life issues that cause us to slip up every so often however if business is booming perhaps a second in command would be useful

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

I have also had a reply and am completely understanding. Glad everything is sorted

Back
Top Bottom