What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Likwid - launch sale spotted £1 for 10ml.

Lickwid new site offer £1 10ml bottles

Limited time only!

£1 per 10ml bottle and £1.49 delivery first class. Nice little offer :)

Lickwid Home

They've also got a competition on at the moment to win 40 10ml bottles so if you're feeling lucky click the link below :)

https://facebook.antavo.com/Ezl/C/?oid=Gl

Edit, sorry about the double thread didn't realize one was already made. Cheers :)

Last edited:
Good stuff. Just ordered myself 2

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Think Darkstar are in Bishopthorpe and not in town....think St James is near Foss Island

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Same address as Dark Star Vapour , coincidence :banghead:

Not a bad thing mate, but I hope its a new firm I've left DSV steep a while (2months so had to wake them up with a shot of adrenalin!!!!!) but the flavours pretty nice now! Vaping Lemon Sorbet in the Taifun now and it's pretty good :) Hardly any taste last time but have to say its nice now :)

I think if he sold them ready steeped they'd be miles better and I'd go back for more at £2.50 a pop. Most of mine were pretty bland except the Fruits of the Forest which was nice. Mixed with a few drops of ice mint and its tidy ;)

Back
Top Bottom