What's new

Le Petit Vapoteur

Country Shipping Time Delivery Tme Cart < 29,90€ Cart > 29,90€
Netherlands D+3 Same Day 3€*/3,90€ Free shipping !
Luxembourg D+2/D+3 Same Day 3€*/3,90€ Free shipping !
Spain D+3/D+4 Same Day 3€*/3,90€ Free shipping !
Spanish Islands D+4/D+7 Same Day 3€*/3,90€ Free shipping !
United Kingdom D+3 Same Day 3€*/3,90€ Free shipping !

nothing worth ordering from this site, ill save myself the hassle and stick to better sites I know

nothing worth ordering from this site, ill save myself the hassle and stick to better sites I know
In my experience they have very good prices for all products. If you create an account with UK address you'll get a new price for all products (-15%). Every now an then they do a 15-20-24% discount code. On top of this you get 10% in loyalty points for future purchases.

When I got to checkout for a €92 order they charged me an extra €7 for delivery. So the free delivery over 30 is false.

So I messaged them again to check and they confirmed there is the charge of €8 odd, despite them giving me the link that it was free over €29, they said they would update that!

What i would like toknow is what's happening VAT wise are we to sort it or does LPV charge it and pay it for you. Just like Ali express do. My concern is buying from LPV and the goods get nabbed by customs and destroyed. This scenario happened to Sourcemore ie all the goods where seized and destroyed. They now take the VAT on the price and shipping fee Thus a £40 mod is now £50.

Back
Top Bottom