What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kizoku Unlimits £7.99 at ecigone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am well happy with the Kizoku Unlimit and glad i followed your advice @crustyfolker as are a few other members who went out and bought it. There is nothing i can think of to dislike or any type of con against it. It just performs end of.

Mine has slightly leaking when filling not sure wgy

I can only think that it's because there is no way of closing the juice feed to the wick like the Kayfuns or taifuns, I've even tried removing the tank section to fill it but the sliding cut off doesn't work very well and leaks, I close both the airflows but it still leaks, it's not a lot but a minor irritation.

I can only think that it's because there is no way of closing the juice feed to the wick like the Kayfuns or taifuns, I've even tried removing the tank section to fill it but the sliding cut off doesn't work very well and leaks, I close both the airflows but it still leaks, it's not a lot but a minor irritation.

I noticed that with the Stock Coil but thought nothing of it, then i noticed with the Dual Coil build and put it down to my wicking then remembered the Stock Coil. Like you say it's not a great deal so never thought to mention it.

Funny it didn't do it the first few top ups.
Then thought it was me that over filled it but then it did it again will try putting less in and see.

So I thought I’d give it a go with a single coil and restrictor in, used a Wotofo premade N80 tri core fused Clapton it says 0.17 on the box and it comes out at 0.2, the wick channels filled nicely with some 3.0 shoelace cotton and its vaping nicely at 50w, slightly restricted with with the bottom airflow full open and top closed.

It's a bloody good vape and for me I'm going a long period between rewicking, at about a week now.

I am at 12 days on Dual Coil setup same wick, Vanilla Custard as well, I normally try to change every 4 to 5 days but the Kizoku Flavour is still there. Cotton is probably Black lol.

I'll stick the silver one on my Keen mech. It'll be my daily walking set up.
If anyone tries to mug me, it'll be like a truncheon! Bosh!

I thought it had a floating 510 pin... I may have got this totally wrong but I'd check it carefully before bunging it on a mech mod.

Edit: I typed this before reading the entire thread so if this has already been covered, sorry. But I'd check it anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom