What's new

Juice £1 & £5 / Tanks £10 & £15

Fuck me people. Looks like we got another DAVE Alert... 6 fucking posts and already showing great DAVE potential .. Fingers hovering over the block button already

Firstly I'm not slating a company I am giving true facts (which you found when you checked there website). Ordered 8 April, arrived 11 April, mail sent 11 April. I thought this was a forum for telling

Well for my first post I have been slated by both you and Matty until I actually showed you both proof so hardly very welcoming to me either. I ordered 8 April received 11 April, emailed 11 April
I didn't slate you i welcomed you to the forum and told you i had taken time out to look through the sales section and couldn't find the offer you was speaking of so asked you for further info and i offered advice regarding the damaged package if you think this is slating you they is something wrong with your understanding of the English language or your high [emoji3]

I didn't slate you i welcomed you to the forum and told you i had taken time out to look through the sales section and couldn't find the offer you was speaking of so asked you for further info and i offered advice regarding the damaged package if you think this is slating you they is something wrong with your understanding of the English language or your high [emoji3]
Nope, I'm high and there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you wrote [emoji1303]

Extra 20 percent off with Easter20
so dinner lady 10ml for 80p. I already ordered but if anyone didn't.

Just a quick note that the company got in touch with me, there was a mistake on there website and they were advertising 4 x 10ml as i stated. They apologised and refunded me the money i had paid. thanks to the company for doing this and fair dues to them.

Back
Top Bottom