What's new

Joytech Riftcore duo (around £12 from healthcabin)

eyeball kid

Legend
Cheers mate. Very tempted had a wee look at the pics. Very very tempted but just ordered a few things waiting on em coming. Just hope I'm home when they arrive, Mrs don't know lol

There's a code on here ya can use POTV15 15% off. Not making it easy for me.

Cheers mate. Very tempted had a wee look at the pics. Very very tempted but just ordered a few things waiting on em coming. Just hope I'm home when they arrive, Mrs don't know lol

There's a code on here ya can use POTV15 15% off. Not making it easy for me.
Yeah, always use your POTV codes.
It's genuinely a tank I think that most sub ohm fans would use constantly.
Initially reviewers put a damper on things by assuming the plates could be negative but they've had far more testing than most wire or coils that generally get used and they've had positive findings. Plain old mujii pads will fit like a glove plus you'd probably get six wicks from one pad and it literally just slips into place.
A real innovation that's been overlooked.

Have just ordered this morning. Well it's a dull day here so needed something to brighten it up. It's that deck that has me wanting it.

Cheers Eyeball.

Allas it's 0.25 @bellyman. But I will say it feels more 0.5-0.8 ohms and they aren't heavy drinkers.
I should explain that, it's such an even heat that's appled that it's a cooler vape overall. There's no chance of hot spots (hence the lower formaldehyde claims) definitely something in it as I usually wheeze when sub ohming higher vg but miraculously I've been fine. Probably going to be my goto test tank for high vg juice from here on in.

What resistance are the wafers @eyeball kid?
I don't usually sub ohm but can go down 0.5 at the lowest.
Just checked with the kids at joytech and they say many run the duo with one plate (the other removes quickly with.a supplied Allen key) this gives a 0.5 ohm vape that runs around 20-25w. It allows a larger wick to be fitted too.

This intrigued me but Jai Haze has a review (Yes he is a waffly annoying fecker) where he casts serious doubts on the veracity of the claimed chemical composition of the so called 'ceramic' plates and whether they are actually safe

Back
Top Bottom