What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Joyetech Evic Primo 200W Kit with UNIMAX 25 Tank - $21.29 USD

I ordered on the 1st and it cleared customs to royal mail today using dedicated uk shipping option.

Should hopefully get it tomorrow possibly Friday at latest

Sounds good. How much is the dedicated uk shipping option.

Thanks

Thanks guys think i will order on. Anyone know what the problem was they were having with the 510s

Thanks guys think i will order on. Anyone know what the problem was they were having with the 510s

Issues with "atomiser low" errors when using perfectly compatible stuff. Apparently it should be ok if you're gentle and I've been recommended to use a thin spacer/washer to prevent screwing the tank in too far.

B

Nice, I used the same option and got the shipped confirmation email just now. Do me favour and let me know if you find any issues?
Had it since yesterday havnt used the tank that came with it but I have had a few different rdas n rtas on it n it's sound so far.

I quite like it tbh [emoji16]

Had it since yesterday havnt used the tank that came with it but I have had a few different rdas n rtas on it n it's sound so far.

I quite like it tbh [emoji16]

Nice one, mine's been shipped and I'm just hoping there's no chinese NY disruption.

Does the 510 seem a tiny bit shallower than normal? I read that this is the cause of a lot of joyetech problems and they sorted it on the v2 model. Ordered a few of these just incase https://www.fasttech.com/p/9628656

Nice one, mine's been shipped and I'm just hoping there's no chinese NY disruption.

Does the 510 seem a tiny bit shallower than normal? I read that this is the cause of a lot of joyetech problems and they sorted it on the v2 model. Ordered a few of these just incase https://www.fasttech.com/p/9628656
Just had a drunken look and it doesn't seem any different in depth to the voopoo drag or jac vapour DNA 75.

Iv had at least 6 different tanks/drippers on it an it's all good so far.

(Tho I ain't been tightening them hulk style like I usually do because of the 510 issues mentioned in this thread) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Seems an absolute steal at the price and I havnt even went near the tank supplied with it [emoji846][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom