What's new

Ipv d3 kit $13.90 healthcabin

Are you still using 17 track or have you switched to royal mail tracking?

I was using the EMS tracking site (I think thats what its called) , the one that was on my order. I was using track17 and others a few days before but didnt bother checking those again.

Anyway, its here today! :D And I got my coils. They used a lot of foam to wrap it up.

EPXehHx.jpg

My eleaf 100 came today no more free coils though but a free atty was thrown in (no idea why) no idea what atty is apart from mtl and looks a bit dated also the bottom screws off the tank but the coil deosn't srew out of the bottom so it's disposable but very well made for a disposable.

I was using the EMS tracking site (I think thats what its called) , the one that was on my order. I was using track17 and others a few days before but didnt bother checking those again.

Anyway, its here today! :D And I got my coils. They used a lot of foam to wrap it up.

EPXehHx.jpg
I am off up town can you get liquid sucralose from the high street?

I am off up town can you get liquid sucralose from the high street?

Any vape shop that sells concentrates should have it.
I get TPA/TFA (The perfume apprentice) Sucralose sweetener.

It will be in liquid form.

You can also order online. I just get it from darkstar vapour.

What sort of price does a vape shop cost for alot of things like pg/ vg they charge twice the price to what it is online

IMG_1631.JPG IMG_1629.JPG Only opened mine yesterday my paints all kinds of messed up lol,different colour blue door plus loads of other bits.

Not bothered though for 8 quid or whatever quite a nice little mod and got the free coils

View attachment 129339 View attachment 129341 Only opened mine yesterday my paints all kinds of messed up lol,different colour blue door plus loads of other bits.

Not bothered though for 8 quid or whatever quite a nice little mod and got the free coils
Yours looks worse then mine. Mine has a different colour battery door and a slightly swirly fire button.
Think of it a unique styling

Haha that's it,cos there's so many weird marks all over it it does sort of look like it's meant to be like that lol

Mine has quickly become my most used mod.. Heavily regretted selling my D2, Super happy with this. The silver looks and feels like its finished in car paint! Already stuck a 510 sticker thingy on it to prevent scratches, Something my D2s had tons of! Really like it so far, Constantly feel the need to buff out finger marks!

Back
Top Bottom