What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ipv d3 kit $13.90 healthcabin

Get an extra $5 off with discount code rofvape

Thank you! What a bargain! I didnt need one but at this price it was a steal!
Ashame they are out of stock on the Black colour, I went for silver then.

I can confirm that the total I paid is £8.57! that includes standard registered shipping. Be careful as it automatically selects DHL shipping by default which costs a bit more.
Because this was the first time Im using this site, I got an automatic first time discount, then on top of that I used the coupon code above which gave me $5 off then strangely enough it also gave me the option to use up my 500 reward points?! so I ticked that box to redeem and it took another $5 off lol

Cheers op!

I was pondering buying this mod but just pulled the trigger haha too good to miss at this price. No prob viper.

What a deal! Also got the silver for £8.57.. Wanted black but who care at that price?! Considering I paid £30 for my D2 this in comparison is a stonker. Hopefully they honour it, at this price im honestly a little skeptical but hey ho. Sold my D2 to a friend of a friend and missed its reliability.

What a deal! Also got the silver for £8.57.. Wanted black but who care at that price?! Considering I paid £30 for my D2 this in comparison is a stonker. Hopefully they honour it, at this price im honestly a little skeptical but hey ho. Sold my D2 to a friend of a friend and missed its reliability.
Good to know dude

Back
Top Bottom