What's new

Innokin Zenith 4ml £17.90

Nice find...I get all my kit from them..always great service and good prices..delivery to uk is always 3 days for me..
I already have 8 zenith tanks but may get another with a few other bits in their Xmas deals..

Fully recommend this to anyone in two minds. This was the first tank I ever bought and from this seller. And was recommended by @Coolie27 as well if memory serves :2thumbsup:

I'm looking to try one of these as I'm tired of cleaning the vape residue off everything in my house from my smok devices.

I was wondering how does this compare to an innokon T22 and aspire nautilus? I've had both of those in the past and enjoyed the innokin the best of the 2. I'm hoping as we're a few years down the line now they've got slightly better.

Also whilst doing a quick search I noticed this tank on eBay for £9.99.

It says genuine with scratch codes etc and the seller has many good feedbacks. I don't know if we're allowed to list any eBay links or not but if anyone is interested just search eBay and set to UK sellers only.

I'm looking to try one of these as I'm tired of cleaning the vape residue off everything in my house from my smok devices.

I was wondering how does this compare to an innokon T22 and aspire nautilus? I've had both of those in the past and enjoyed the innokin the best of the 2. I'm hoping as we're a few years down the line now they've got slightly better.

Also whilst doing a quick search I noticed this tank on eBay for £9.99.

It says genuine with scratch codes etc and the seller has many good feedbacks. I don't know if we're allowed to list any eBay links or not but if anyone is interested just search eBay and set to UK sellers only.

Scratch that. I was fooled by sneaky listings with a drop down box! The tank is £24.99.

Although oddly enough it's in Argos of all places for £19.99

Hi Elite,
The tank that’s listed is 4ml which usually can’t be bought in the U.K. due to TPD restrictions. If the size isn’t a bother to you then by all means buy in the U.K.
It’s a great tank with lots of fans on here. I have the T20s also which is also a good little tank. I find the Zenith is better for flavour than the Nautilus.

Hi Elite,
The tank that’s listed is 4ml which usually can’t be bought in the U.K. due to TPD restrictions. If the size isn’t a bother to you then by all means buy in the U.K.
It’s a great tank with lots of fans on here. I have the T20s also which is also a good little tank. I find the Zenith is better for flavour than the Nautilus.

Ah. This makes more sense and of course is far more ideal.
Although I wouldn't have expected this given the tpd was an EU regulation. Is France just ignoring the regulations do you know?

Either way appreciate your response and I'll stick to buying from lapetit.
I've popped the €2 mystery gift in my basket as well. Will be interesting to see what it is.

Ah. This makes more sense and of course is far more ideal.
Although I wouldn't have expected this given the tpd was an EU regulation. Is France just ignoring the regulations do you know?

Either way appreciate your response and I'll stick to buying from lapetit.
I've popped the €2 mystery gift in my basket as well. Will be interesting to see what it is.
How many more things can I get wrong today. It's not a mystery box. It's gift wrapping. Man I need to go back to bed and start again tomorrow

How many more things can I get wrong today. It's not a mystery box. It's gift wrapping. Man I need to go back to bed and start again tomorrow

Not sure why our Cousins in France don’t adhere to it. Perhaps we just do as we are told over here. The coils are quite reasonable from there too. Glad to help

Back
Top Bottom