What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin Endura M18 £10 (UK)

I won one of those too, on that huge Innokin giveaway that they sent 100 packs of branded products.
Vape is good with it, especially the tight MTL draw, but man that thing leaks like crazy.

I see DeeDee did a review on one of these some time back-- maybe she could give an update??
I used to have one the T18 and find it adequate, not stellar, but ok and gave a couple to smokers to start them on the road to recovery, successfully generally.
If this M18 leaks, then it's game over as far as I'm concerned, so anyone with more tales of leaks, I'd really like to know before taking the plunge.
I see it uses both T18E and, apparently, T18 coils, so quite a few options-- but a Pod/AIO that leaks is useless to me.

I see DeeDee did a review on one of these some time back-- maybe she could give an update??
I used to have one the T18 and find it adequate, not stellar, but ok and gave a couple to smokers to start them on the road to recovery, successfully generally.
If this M18 leaks, then it's game over as far as I'm concerned, so anyone with more tales of leaks, I'd really like to know before taking the plunge.
I see it uses both T18E and, apparently, T18 coils, so quite a few options-- but a Pod/AIO that leaks is useless to me.

Mine doesn't leak, at all. It's right next to me now, on it's side full of liquid.... I'm not using it because the coil has expired, I've used it for weeks and it's been sat there waiting for a new coil for a couple of weeks... bone dry inside and out.

Do you have the rubber bit in place on top of the coil @OzoreXS ?

Thanks for that, I have a couple of Pod/AIO devices in my work jacket pocket, at all times, in case I forget, drop, lose, break my All Day vape device, that's why leakage it's paramount-- thanks for this info.

Thanks for that, I have a couple of Pod/AIO devices in my work jacket pocket, at all times, in case I forget, drop, lose, break my All Day vape device, that's why leakage it's paramount-- thanks for this info.

Seriously, I don't know if I just got lucky with mine, but it's been perfect so far. I can't stand things that leak myself. I wouldn't have even posted this here if it leaked.

I've lobbed expensive tanks away because they leaked. :18: ... total deal breaker.

Mine doesn't leak, at all. It's right next to me now, on it's side full of liquid.... I'm not using it because the coil has expired, I've used it for weeks and it's been sat there waiting for a new coil for a couple of weeks... bone dry inside and out.

Do you have the rubber bit in place on top of the coil @OzoreXS ?
Of course, its properly mounted, primed and with all necessary parts in place :D
Its not condensation. It leaks from the botton. Cant say where exactly leak comes from, because once you notice it, its a mess.
Heat from carrying it on a pocket makes that problem even worse.
Dud coil maybe, but almost all my pods leak eventually.

Back
Top Bottom