What's new

HeavenGifts 2016 Clearance Sale, 73% Off

heaven gifts

Achiever
Hey vapers,

Good news!! Currently we are doing a clearance sale, you can get some vape products at super affordable price. Please check details below.

Sale Details:
1. Products with 30% off
2. Products with 70% off
Note:
1). The discount will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart
2). An additional 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" can also be used.

To name a few

30% off:

100W Vpark TC100 (US$51.5 NOW)
Sense Cyclone Sub-ohm tank (US$21 NOW)
Joyetech eGo One VT Battery (US$19 NOW)
20W Joyetech eGrip (US$33.8 NOW)

70% off:

5pcs Subohm SMOK VCT Pro Dual Vertical Coil (US$3 NOW)
100W Sigelei 18650 VV/VW MOD (US$27.6 NOW)
50W Heatvape Defender II (US$11 NOW)
Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank Kit (US$15 NOW)
40W Kangertech KBox (US$7.9 NOW)

Happy Chinese New Year! Enjoy shoppping at heavengifts.com

Hey vapers,

Good news!! Currently we are doing a clearance sale, you can get some vape products at super affordable price. Please check details below.

Sale Details:
1. Products with 30% off
2. Products with 70% off
Note:
1). The discount will be deducted automatically by system once place your order in cart
2). An additional 8% off coupon code "AHGEVAPE" can also be used.

To name a few

30% off:

100W Vpark TC100 (US$51.5 NOW)
Sense Cyclone Sub-ohm tank (US$21 NOW)
Joyetech eGo One VT Battery (US$19 NOW)
20W Joyetech eGrip (US$33.8 NOW)

70% off:

5pcs Subohm SMOK VCT Pro Dual Vertical Coil (US$3 NOW)
100W Sigelei 18650 VV/VW MOD (US$27.6 NOW)
50W Heatvape Defender II (US$11 NOW)
Aspire Atlantis Mega Tank Kit (US$15 NOW)
40W Kangertech KBox (US$7.9 NOW)

Happy Chinese New Year! Enjoy shoppping at heavengifts.com
Anyone know how to work out UK shipping costs without having to register and checkout?

You'll need to register and go to checkout but you won't actually have to pay.

Ordered a EHpro 50W from them, at that price, I thought it would be a great back up mod, in case all of mine fail.

Will like to see how it performs when I get it. Really cheap though, so happy :).

How much was it Conan?
With the shipping and that, just over about £20 or so.

I have noticed they have MORE stuff on there, so am looking now.

I think that is cheap-I used to spend a lot more than that daily on booze, fags and other naughty things, and my first regulated mod was 30W and double the price-vaping and my music keeps my mind occupied, and away from not just ciggies but other stuff as well.

I hope it works well. It is more of a back up mod (I know that sounds stupid with like 18 regs and 6 mechs lol), but hopefully it surprises me and is a good performer.

I ordered Via standard DHL, not Hongkong DHL, this was a few dollars more.

I also could not get the discount code to work-but I got the 70% off.

That was good enough. Now-will they send it now or are the whole of China basically shut? I don't know how it works out there on the new year, but I have heard it is like a week where lots of people get to see their families ETC-so understand It might not get dispatched till after.

I will update here if it does though.

Oh OK-this site is pretty Kosher-they have ALREADY shipped. I only ordered it yesterday.

I have a DHL tracking number already and everything. Estimated delivery is 8th Feb, by end of day, according to DHL.

If it comes that quick, well worth it, and I may well use this site in the future-but I would have to get a good few items to justify the shipping. (although it isn't that much-but the idea of me ordering from overseas on some items is to save money-I never will order items that cost more than a certain amount from overseas after gearbest and hotcig though-the free V2 they sent me also failed, and is currently in Evolvs hands, I think they may be short on chips as they have had it a long time and said it is in a que to be repaired.

So, I guess it is not affected, which is good for us :).

I ordered a load of isub coils in their last sale. Not a problem with the order.

Back
Top Bottom