What's new

Healthcabin world cup discounts and comp

No warning. You'll soon discover that we only use these once other avenues fail. So you really don't want a warning!

no idea how this works. I dont watch football. Shite offer from healthcabin as usual
I don't watch football either (22 grown men running round a well kept lawn kicking a balloon around? Na. )
I can read English though, and health cabin clearly states that you place an order with a team you pick, and get 20% off as is. Having added a team your automatically put into a "draw" - if your team does something (such as get through to the final four, for example), you get a prize/refund/discount code.

Apologies. Just revisited this thread.
Sometimes I do worry about folk. Yes it's 20% of any full price item and the chance of being refunded.
Good company to order from, always have ridiculously cheap deals on odd items. (Ordered Mrs kid some kanger occ coils last month for 32p for a pack of five.mental). Postage is also always fast as it's Hong Kong and they use royal mail.
We even have the lovely Maggie available to us on the forum for any queries. (She's usually active from the early hours until late morning).
What's to complain about.

Apologies. Just revisited this thread.
Sometimes I do worry about folk. Yes it's 20% of any full price item and the chance of being refunded.
Good company to order from, always have ridiculously cheap deals on odd items. (Ordered Mrs kid some kanger occ coils last month for 32p for a pack of five.mental). Postage is also always fast as it's Hong Kong and they use royal mail.
We even have the lovely Maggie available to us on the forum for any queries. (She's usually active from the early hours until late morning).
What's to complain about.
Exactly [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom