What's new

Healthcabin world cup discounts and comp

no idea how this works. I dont watch football. Shite offer from healthcabin as usual

oh yeah? Then wheres the discount code? :wanker:

Code Available
WorldCup#ARG
WorldCup#AUS
WorldCup#BEL
WorldCup#BRA
WorldCup#COL
WorldCup#CRC
WorldCup#CRO
WorldCup#DEN
WorldCup#EGY
WorldCup#ENG
WorldCup#ESP
WorldCup#FRA
WorldCup#GER
WorldCup#IRN
WorldCup#ISL
WorldCup#JPN
WorldCup#KOR
WorldCup#KSA
WorldCup#MAR
WorldCup#MEX
WorldCup#NGA
WorldCup#PAN
WorldCup#PER
WorldCup#POL
WorldCup#POR
WorldCup#RUS
WorldCup#SEN
WorldCup#SRB
WorldCup#SUI
WorldCup#SWE
WorldCup#TUN
WorldCup#URU

Take your fucking pick you absolute cock womble. If you actually read the website you would see the codes you bell end

no idea how this works. I dont watch football. Shite offer from healthcabin as usual

It's just a bit of fun, an extra little chance to win something nice if you were ordering something anyway. No need to get the hump.... if you won 100% refund of your last order that would be a good thing right?

They don't owe you anything, stop being a grumpy dick.

Code Available
WorldCup#ARG
WorldCup#AUS
WorldCup#BEL
WorldCup#BRA
WorldCup#COL
WorldCup#CRC
WorldCup#CRO
WorldCup#DEN
WorldCup#EGY
WorldCup#ENG
WorldCup#ESP
WorldCup#FRA
WorldCup#GER
WorldCup#IRN
WorldCup#ISL
WorldCup#JPN
WorldCup#KOR
WorldCup#KSA
WorldCup#MAR
WorldCup#MEX
WorldCup#NGA
WorldCup#PAN
WorldCup#PER
WorldCup#POL
WorldCup#POR
WorldCup#RUS
WorldCup#SEN
WorldCup#SRB
WorldCup#SUI
WorldCup#SWE
WorldCup#TUN
WorldCup#URU

Take your fucking pick you absolute cock womble. If you actually read the website you would see the codes you bell end

aye but it only works if whatever team or group wins. Again I dont watch footie or have a clue about this shite. So none of these codes are of use to me. Its a gamble.

ya prick

aye but it only works if whatever team or group wins. Again I dont watch footie or have a clue about this shite. So none of these codes are of use to me. Its a gamble.

ya prick

Well since that is to much of a gamble for you. I have decided that you're a winner in my eyes. What have you won I hear you ask. You have been exclusively selected as the first person I have had to use the ignore button on. So well done. Now you can go crawl back under that rock you came from. You absolute melt of a man

Also you can use any of the above codes to instantly get 20% off. How do i know I just fucking tried it.

ya prick

They work on full price items ... maybe you should just try it out

Back
Top Bottom