What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Get Vape has changed name to.... Get Chubby's

vapeink

Postman
Got an email to say that the chaps at Get Vape are changing branding to become Get Chubby's.

They start shipping their new lines on June 28th, but they're having a pre-sale with early bird discounts from their RRP of £18 per 60ml, using the coupons available at https://getchubbys.com/pages/coupons

If you're a previous customer you'll be able to access the presale today if they've sent you an email.
New customers can sign-up for a sale invite which starts in 2 days time when they go public (Thursday 22nd)

They're 0mg with nicshots included.

2 For £32 (£16 per 60ml)
3 For £45 (£15 per 60ml)
4 For £56 (£14 per 60ml)
5 For £65 (£13 per 60ml)

Free shipping on orders over £20

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 22.13.52.png

Last edited:
At the moment you are having to be invited by submitting your email, I presume that's just new customers.

Ah, I didn't clock that. Cheers for pointing out. Will update the original post.

GETCHUBBY is the code to get in.
I've only had the scones juice and it was good, a nice raspberry jam flavour. Not sure at £3 per 10ml though, that's starting to get outside my budget.

Back
Top Bottom