Competition Posting Rules

Please note that only users with over 20 posts are able to post or reply to competitions forums.

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Gearbest December Chill out

Discussion in 'Bargain Basement' started by crustyfolker, Dec 7, 2017.

1. crustyfolker

crustyfolker Achiever

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. cindy99

cindy99 Achiever

Thanks @crustyfolker, some good bargains there and I'm seriously tempted, but I'm trying to be restrained

The Magic kit (which includes the Maze v1.1) is actually £23.88 at the mo as it's in a flash sale; don't for gawd's sake use the discount coupon code on the above link, it'll put the price UP!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. crustyfolker

crustyfolker Achiever

It's always worth checking if the coupon makes it cheaper than the flash sale but it isn't often it does. To be fair i am doing the same as you, there is stuff i like but it's a case of buy it and it would probably get minor use. I have a Capo squonker on Route from Hotecig a green wasp nano coming from 2fdeal and my vapedroid Dna 166w has arrived this morning. Nearly forgot vapesmarter is making me a sx550j chipped mod as well I might well have to have a little cull before xmas but i find it hard to sell off stuff i buy and review stuff never gets sold, occasionally i pass on to family or mates though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fez-Vapes

Fez-Vapes Postman

Gen 3 for £32! Dammit I guess I'll order one lol

• Like Like x 1