What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FLASH sale at Supergood

Have just ordered Butter 03 and Bramble shortfills and the complete Butter range in nic salts 10ml.
Good choice, Bramble is lush in a tank or an RDA. Currently got it in a Drag X. Think you'll be well happy :)2

It may seem like a stupid question but am I correct in thinking if I select DPD next day and order now they'll arrive in work on Monday and not Saturday???

It may seem like a stupid question but am I correct in thinking if I select DPD next day and order now they'll arrive in work on Monday and not Saturday???
Message them on the site although you may not get an answer till morning now. I've ordered Friday before & had delivery Saturday.

Just ordered these for delivery on Monday
20200626_162523.jpeg

I was lucky enough being an NHS worker to get some freebies previously and really enjoyed them so with the discount it's a no brainer [emoji106]
T'is a good discount, 40% not to be sneezed at. Think future flash sales like this will only be via email subscribers so worth signing up for. As is the Rewards scheme, doesn't take many orders to rack up more discounts up to 40%.

Pity the discount doesn't work on the full 100ml full range, I'd be tempted to try the lot given how much people rate them.

Never mind, appreciate they have to turn a profit, I'll try the two or three that most fit my profile.

Back
Top Bottom