What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fasttech 20% off site-wide!

to be fair he has been here almost 3 years. I don't think it would be a bad addition to have it as 100 posts or 1 year. not everyone wants to post a lot. TPD sales were legendary times though :D we shall never see their like again.

to be fair he has been here almost 3 years. I don't think it would be a bad addition to have it as 100 posts or 1 year. not everyone wants to post a lot. TPD sales were legendary times though :D we shall never see their like again.

I've been a member on 2 other forums for 4+ years and have a combined post count of 10.

I only joined them to raid the Classifieds as they have no post count restriction, so I can speak first hand about reasons for long serving members not posting.

active
[ ak-tiv ]
adjective
engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
being in a state of existence, progress, or motion: active hostilities.
involving physical effort and action: active sports.
having the power of quick motion; nimble: active as a gazelle.
You don't have to be active on here. Have you heard of word of mouth, encouraging friends, family, work colleagues who are new to vaping to use potv for help and advice. You need to choose your words wisely Mr!!

active
[ ak-tiv ]
adjective
engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
being in a state of existence, progress, or motion: active hostilities.
involving physical effort and action: active sports.
having the power of quick motion; nimble: active as a gazelle.

I didn't realise I had to be gazellelike

You don't have to be active on here. Have you heard of word of mouth, encouraging friends, family, work colleagues who are new to vaping to use potv for help and advice. You need to choose your words wisely Mr!!
To be fair you could just as easily encourage them as well as other new vapers on here too in the new section. Elitist is going a bit far - every larger forum has to have rules, as I'm sure you understand and this isnt a hard one to get to.

I had a mail from FT telling me the code. No secret handshake was needed I'm just a regular customer. Didn't you get one?

Not to be an active vaper ..... but it's kind of necessary to be an 'active' member of the forum. Which is why the post count restriction. 20 down ..... 80 to go? :)

Goddamnit I wish i had money,
I would go for that pisscoloured mini squonk by SxK.
Fuck Pods this is the future!
Might get a YFTK Reaper to go with a stubby mech.
Fuck the Pods!

Back
Top Bottom