What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fasttech 20% off site-wide!

It was set up pre TPD for active members to post last minute deals before TPD kicked in. So if you were active pre TPD you would have been aware of it & it's restrictions. No secret handshake required just participation ;)
So where I'm typing now, is for non members to view and there is a separate forum for people who have posted over 100 posts?

So where I'm typing now, is for non members to view and there is a separate forum for people who have posted over 100 posts?
Not a separate forum, just a separate thread for bargains for apes to share with other apes. As has been said ........ you just need to be a bit more active, and you're in. And hello. :)

Not a separate forum, just a separate thread for bargains for apes to share with other apes. As has been said ........ you just need to be a bit more active, and you're in. And hello. :)
2 years late in the welcome:D

Non members can see this but can't participate/comment. Members can access/participate/comment in the whole forum except sections with minimum post limits to stop spamming for freebies etc.

Such a shy, retiring type aren't you :rotflmao:
hi.png

active
[ ak-tiv ]
adjective
engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
being in a state of existence, progress, or motion: active hostilities.
involving physical effort and action: active sports.
having the power of quick motion; nimble: active as a gazelle.

active
[ ak-tiv ]
adjective
engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
being in a state of existence, progress, or motion: active hostilities.
involving physical effort and action: active sports.
having the power of quick motion; nimble: active as a gazelle.
Or kick off about a thread you can't see & double your post count :D

Back
Top Bottom