What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Falcon Tank Horizon Tech Red or Green £15 Cloudstix.com

not a bad tank but dont buy the M3 tripple coils as they fit but you wont be able to get juice in the tank even with the 5ml extendable glass. M3 fit and you can fill the falcon king though.

Thanks for the info Mrdj

I was planning to use the single mesh coil, that's the everyone seems to be raving about.

Thanks for the info Mrdj

I was planning to use the single mesh coil, that's the everyone seems to be raving about.
i onlt tried the M1 and M2 so im not sure of the size of the mesh coil.
the M3 are bigger and when in tank the top rim of the coil blocks all the filling holes DOH!

Ive got the falcon king and the m-dual coils are brilliant. Not sure how well it is compatible with this tank though.

Ive got the falcon king and the m-dual coils are brilliant. Not sure how well it is compatible with this tank though.

Yep i've done it again, jumped straight in. i was thinking i was buying the Falcon King, but if i took time to read it was the earlier falcon, and to be honest not overly impressed so far.

Back
Top Bottom