What's new

Eros Serie Mech Mod By Mask Group.

@BULLDOG1964 , quick question about the colour. Is it brass or gold? Looks like it’s closer to gold than brass in the listing.

just considering choices for a matching RDA if I get on with it
I just order a Vandy Vape Capstone in gold from them should match well with the mech.

Received the mech and dripper today. Looks pretty good.

329833DF-6D68-47B2-B9FA-513BB12D6EAE.jpeg

Initial thoughts are that it’s pretty well built, the throw on the button is a bit long but might be able to fix this by using the extra magnet.

drop solo seems pretty good too, have a 5 wrap flapton in there which ramps pretty quick. Need to try a couple of juices to see what flavour is like but seems ok.

@BULLDOG1964 - thanks for the info on the magnet etc. That would’ve been confusing if I hadn’t seen your post!

Mine are here too, but still in the jiffy bag, as I'm leaving til a bit til later, when I start climbing the walls, & boredom sets in, usually about 3.00.
Looks good though mate.

Went the Capstone route, albeit meant for squonking. Mod hits fairly hard. RDA nice too. Less than
IMG20210121133134.jpg
15 quid for the complete set up!
Cant go wrong tbh.

Kinda liking the wee Serpent on this thing too. Another BF but you get the tiny bungs for the centre pin.
Hits quite hard this littleun!
IMG20210121135940.jpg

Received the mech and dripper today. Looks pretty good.

View attachment 237709

Initial thoughts are that it’s pretty well built, the throw on the button is a bit long but might be able to fix this by using the extra magnet.

drop solo seems pretty good too, have a 5 wrap flapton in there which ramps pretty quick. Need to try a couple of juices to see what flavour is like but seems ok.

@BULLDOG1964 - thanks for the info on the magnet etc. That would’ve been confusing if I hadn’t seen your post!
Your welcome mate the solo looks good on it.

Back
Top Bottom