What's new

Eros Serie Mech Mod By Mask Group.

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Eros Serie Mech Mod Tube £11.95 from no1ejuice.com nice looking mech tube for the price and at that price you cant go wrong .

That might be for new customers who sign up to the news letter i cant remember now as i have ordered from them in the past so i did not get no code.

cheers mate, I’ll check it out. At that price it’s worth getting so that I can dust off my one and only dripper.

cheers mate, I’ll check it out. At that price it’s worth getting so that I can dust off my one and only dripper.

New customer discount. i chucked a serpent rda in gold it may work with the mech.. I ended up ordering some Crown 1 coils as well. Might as well resurect an old favourite for a while.

New customer discount. i chucked a serpent rda in gold it may work with the mech.. I ended up ordering some Crown 1 coils as well. Might as well resurect an old favourite for a while.

I got a 10% discount after a bit of faffing around on the site. Waiting to see what it looks like before I try and match an RDA. For the time being I’ve got an old comp vape to go on top

I got a 10% discount after a bit of faffing around on the site. Waiting to see what it looks like before I try and match an RDA. For the time being I’ve got an old comp vape to go on top

Maybe the capstone rda by vandy vape, i got one of those for about £4 from evolution vaping. Glad you got a discount. I may get the Mrs to order some more gear and take the 20% off, unless something else comes up.

Update for those who buy this mech inside the tube you will find a spare magnet and a brass disk with a magnet on attach the brass disk to your battery then insert battery into tube magnet to magnet took me a while to work this out so thought i would let you all know too to save you time its a great mech for the price and hits like a train enjoy all.

Back
Top Bottom