What's new

Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 TC Squonk MOD 100W £21

It's more solid than the original pico squeeze.

So did nobody listen to me when I said not to worry :D
No, we didn't [emoji23] [emoji23]
It was the "not getting a despatch e-mail " that had me wondering. I've sort of got used to getting them or atleast an estimated despatch date.
My account still only shows "payment received " [emoji38] I think the website needs looking at.

No, we didn't [emoji23] [emoji23]
It was the "not getting a despatch e-mail " that had me wondering. I've sort of got used to getting them or atleast an estimated despatch date.
My account still only shows "payment received " [emoji38] I think the website needs looking at.

My account shows the same :rolleyes:

I picked it up from the sorting office this morning. An hour later, I received an email from vapesoursing that it has been despatched [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

mine got delivered today.
No need for panic, China always delivers. Delivery was really fast, well faster than FT.
When you buy stuff from retailers in the UK thats when you need to panic about cause they usually cancel shit all the time cause of their f..k ups.

Can't even work out how to turn off the stupid lights, done it, fucking hell

Received mine today, 7 days from order to delivery, excellent, nice bit of kit really solid, that's polite for fucking heavy, now to figure out how to turn off the lights.
Thanks again @Make 'N' Vape

Back
Top Bottom