What's new

Eleaf iStick - £17.86

arboreal

Postman
I posted this on another thread but it didn't get much of a response and I think it's a pretty good deal.

Eleaf iStick - £17.86 inc shipping

Potenential downsides: it's coming from China. So it may take a long time. Shipping is estimated as between 10 and 20 business days.

I've not bought anything from Evkoo before. I've done my usual research and nothing in the way of scams etc is showing - which is in no way a guarantee that nothing will go wrong. Maybe others on this site have used them and can report back?

Anyway, I've pulled the trigger and will update here if it all goes tits up.

Thanks for heads up, gone for it as I really love the one I have already :-)
marcus

I went for it,so cheap.
Why i need a third one i don't know but it's like £18, less than a 30ml bottle of U.S juice.

+1....I bit the bullet as well....now the waiting begins..............

no charge cable included according to the seller in the comment box below the item

no charge cable included according to the seller in the comment box below the item

Its just a Micro USB cable :)

Which is fast becoming the standardised cable for mobile phones ;-P

I posted this on another thread but it didn't get much of a response and I think it's a pretty good deal.

Eleaf iStick - £17.86 inc shipping

Potenential downsides: it's coming from China. So it may take a long time. Shipping is estimated as between 10 and 20 business days.

I've not bought anything from Evkoo before. I've done my usual research and nothing in the way of scams etc is showing - which is in no way a guarantee that nothing will go wrong. Maybe others on this site have used them and can report back?

Anyway, I've pulled the trigger and will update here if it all goes tits up.

ordered from evkoo on 19th october it showed completed today.

Back
Top Bottom