What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EHPRO Cold Steel 200W Box Mod (silver) - £24.99 @ Amazon

Pweeter

I've been after a new mod as mine has been playing up. I was after anything with dual 18650's and I'm always after a bargain. I noticed that this was on amazon for 29.99 so I was thinking of ordering it. Noticed today its dropped to £24.99, free next day delivery with prime too. Black is still £41.99.

Seems to be a reasonably reviewed mod, a little heavy maybe and we'll see how long the battery door catch release lasts... General consensus is RRP is too high and a better price would be £40-£50. A quick Google suggests is normally sold for £40-£65 so I think this is a good price.

Thanks for that @Pweeter just orderd a stainless one, strange that the odd looking black/gold is almost double the price. Still 6 in stock if anyone's interested.

I've also ordered one to add to my rapidly growing collection. Thanks for the heads up :2thumbsup:

I'm glad it was of help to some.

I've had mine for a couple of weeks now. It works well, nice solid feel to it. I seem to break a mod every 4-6 months and this seems very sturdy and hopefully it'll last a bit longer.
The negatives are it's a bit heavy, I can see it pulling my shorts down in the summer! It's also not a particularly good looking mod but not bad, I've seen worse. The most annoying thing is when you change batteries it reverts back to power mode @ 35w.. I crank up the power to 65w every time I change batteries, I occasionally put it in curve mode but that needs to be reselected after a battery change. Not a biggie but a bit annoying.

I'd give it 4.5/5 at this price though. I'm not a vape connoisseur and I do like a bargain, some others may not agree on this rating!

Thanks for that @Pweeter just orderd a stainless one, strange that the odd looking black/gold is almost double the price. Still 6 in stock if anyone's interested.
I think the silver one is so much better looking, I've never been a fan of the black/gold combo. It also seems like some reviewers said the same. I hope you like it!

Are these linked to Artery? My ak47 says cold steel too and the screen plus buttons the same. Really solid, heavy and well made. I'm tempted but nope

I think they are the same company.
Ive seen the artery pal advertised as the ehpro artery pal and the ehpro cold steel 100 as the artery ehpro cold steel 100.

Edit: from szehpro.com

EHPRO also has created the own brand ARTERY, of which the Nugget and Pal series has been well-known and with remarkable sales volume in the vape industry.

Last edited:
I think they are the same company.
Ive seen the artery pal advertised as the ehpro artery pal and the ehpro cold steel 100 as the artery ehpro cold steel 100.

Edit: from szehpro.com

EHPRO also has created the own brand ARTERY, of which the Nugget and Pal series has been well-known and with remarkable sales volume in the vape industry.
Well I love my little ak47, just feels nice and l that's quite heavy for a small device. Very well made

Back
Top Bottom