What's new

Ecigone Sale

If you’s like the masonic aesthetic you should pick up the zeta. It’s very good, an excellent tank. I’m seriously thinking about joining @Rickster ’s lodge.

thank you
got mi eyes something else now ;)
goon decked rdta
and a undecided tiny mini mod for mtl
i can only find afew and none really do it for me

Last edited:
As someone who uses ecigone a lot, I know that when a £25 RDA is reduced to £8 there is always a good reason. The reason is usually, that they haven't been able to sell them.

I had a friend come around a few months ago with a LIT RDA. It seemed to work but it was one of those RDA's that needed a fair amount of power and became very hot, very quickly. A lot of RDAs are like this, I guess, but I always try and avoid the super hot RDAs and tend to only buy the rare few that seem to produce good vapour whilst staying cool. The Drop and the Recurve, to name a couple.

Any recommendations for a mod + RTA from their sale specials? I am looking for another tank + mod while my one is charging. Cheers!

I love that CUBE mod but bike needed new pads and tyres. Body needed new gloves and overshoes so..........Will have to be next month. The Revolver is a nice RTA. The various airflows are a bit gimmicky but whichever you use, it still is a good vape.

Back
Top Bottom