What's new

DROP DEAD CLONE RDA.........

I've brought one a while go (My first RDA actually) and have used it for dripping and Squonking with no complaints. It's recently taken a backseat tho since getting a Pulse 22.

I have ordered a Hadaly clone recently to try before investing in a real one so if I like it I'll stick my Drop Dead clone up for a give away if any intrest.

I bought a genuine Drop Dead - nothing special and outside my top 10
I also bought a genuine Drop Solo - now that's something special, nice low build and flava chukka and in my top 5.

had one not that good one of the screws went all the way through the brass peice had to get ft to send me a new deck which was better but ended up selling it on

Any updates on how good these clones are, folks?
Hi all i can say is i love it its my go to RDA all the time now just love the flavour and clouds iam getting from the Drop Dead RDA i have also a real one and cant tell the difference between them every thing is the same as the real one all the makings are the same the only thing is with the clone is you dont get all the extras all you get is Allen key, bf pin, screwdriver, and spare o-rings....
over all i would give it a 9/10 and that score is only because its a clone.....

Seems like a mixed bag of reviews but I guess you can put that down to different strokes for different folks and perhaps a lemon or two.

For the price it's worth a shot I guess. I already ordered a genuine but I'll pick a clone up too and see what's up.

I've brought one a while go (My first RDA actually) and have used it for dripping and Squonking with no complaints. It's recently taken a backseat tho since getting a Pulse 22.

I have ordered a Hadaly clone recently to try before investing in a real one so if I like it I'll stick my Drop Dead clone up for a give away if any intrest.

The SXK Hadaly is excellent, I’ve got two now and don’t feel the need to get the authentic it’s that good.

I’d keep the cash and put it towards a kennedy ;)

Back
Top Bottom