What's new

Dripworx....MASSIVE promo

Never mind, carry on. I'll just have to limit my custom to traders who can be bothered to post ex-UK.

Funnily enough my one previous order arrived unscathed and in record time. In fact the only problems I have had over about 8 years of importing from the UK was one package sent to Denmark, Australia (salutations to the bright spark at Royal Mail who knew less about geography than your government). All other packages arrive more or less on time, including my monthly sizzlebox and regular orders from several reputable traders.

Go global UK ;-)

Hi, it's not the fact of we can't be bothered really is it? It's no more effort for us to write a different address on a package than it is a UK address.

The amount of customers we had outside of the UK when we offered it was minimal, the customers we did post out to, the vast majority got lost or damaged.

Given the amount of customers was so small, the cost of replacing lost or damaged items, it worked out we were worse off sending outside of the UK.

I'm sorry that's not what you want to hear and I'm sure there are hundreds of other vendors that offer postage outside of the UK, they must be having much more luck than we are with it.

How do you find out how many beans you have? Just placed an order forgot about beans again (good till next time) but thought I would check and couldn't find them. Can you only see at checkout?

How do you find out how many beans you have? Just placed an order forgot about beans again (good till next time) but thought I would check and couldn't find them. Can you only see at checkout?

If you scroll to the bottom of our home page in the footer menu is a section called rewards program, click that and then log into your account :)

Thx got it - so you can either have cash or lbs of coffee beans? I prefer Colombian if that's an option

Lemon? It has to be a nice juicy lemon meringue type thing with the Dripworx touch:)

Lemon? It has to be a nice juicy lemon meringue type thing with the Dripworx touch:)

Lemon biscuit was discontinued last week, it's being replaced with a lemon meringue pie [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom