What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx....MASSIVE promo

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
ZxyQic617K5CXvheZZf_BKEJqIFb8cT-VELU4Njw6sdffVNKEm9CRE-yepA5DEs22DDZq1Gz8AjKOXlMJeDrKNHeaIw1vVsWMZVk8bd8AyL0SbvElMiDoR9pTJ33otQzV046BdA7MZ2ZhE7pwpGeWw9a5dk_-rsq5oQMjCk=s0-d-e1-ft

This is our best promo to date....

A MASSIVE 30% off all orders over £30.00, this promo will run for 12 days!

Use code - BIG30 at checkout
30% off orders over £30.00
Free next day postage over £30.00
Just £1.99 under.
Offer Expires Midnight 2/4/17

*limited stock levels*

*Please note - During promo codes there may be a slight delay shipping your order, depending on demand. We will always do our best to get your order dispatched ASAP.

https://www.dripworx.co.uk/

Last edited:
1p over for free shipping and 3 bottles ordered. I feel like I've mugged Lee! Very generous of you Sir.[emoji3]

@Dripworx, I have a question: what's the VG/PG ratio of the Unibase (before adding a nic shot)? Is there a different ratio in the 40ml base to that in the 50ml (I know the smaller one has an extra shot of flavour)?

Cheers [emoji4]

@Dripworx, I have a question: what's the VG/PG ratio of the Unibase (before adding a nic shot)? Is there a different ratio in the 40ml base to that in the 50ml (I know the smaller one has an extra shot of flavour)?

Cheers [emoji4]
Yes there is, i keep meaning to put this on the site but it seems to always slip my mind!

The 50ml base if one of our nicotine shots is added, the end ratio is 80/20

The 40ml base if two of our nicotine shots is added, the end result is 70/30

The reason for that is because the majority of 6mg users tend to use tanks, the 40ml base was adjusted for that reason, 70vg will go through a tank easier [emoji4]

Order placed. One of the unibase is missing? Cream dream or summat like that? One I was going to order next time(this time)
Can't use my beans, pending apparently.
Maybe next time.

More CRMBLE. Yummy!

Back
Top Bottom