What's new

Dripworx Bargains

Need some 150ml bottles for mixing my milk and cookies and double dunk though if anyone can suggest where I can pick up a couple bottles.

Think the strawberry is my favourite at the moment
Have you tried the mint choc?
If i had to put them in order it would look like this
1. Mint
2.nilla
3. Nana
4. Strawberry
Taste is subjected and all that [emoji16]

Need some 150ml bottles for mixing my milk and cookies and double dunk though if anyone can suggest where I can pick up a couple bottles.
Lucemill or ebay, there's another one but I can't remember it.. will come back when I find it.

Tried to get into my mint choc chip to add the nic, but my hands are still too sore from them bloody syringes!! Gave them all to Qwackers and using my measuring beaks when my hands are better lol :D

www.ibottles.co.uk is the other one.

Have you tried the mint choc?
If i had to put them in order it would look like this
1. Mint
2.nilla
3. Nana
4. Strawberry
Taste is subjected and all that [emoji16]

Yep tried the mint choc chip, just feeling the strawberry more atm!

You may find 150ml on ibottles ...
Lucemill or ebay, there's another one but I can't remember it.. will come back when I find it.

Tried to get into my mint choc chip to add the nic, but my hands are still too sore from them bloody syringes!! Gave them all to Qwackers and using my measuring beaks when my hands are better lol :D

www.ibottles.co.uk is the other one.

I'm only needing 2, whats the postage like?

I'm only needing 2, whats the postage like?
Not used the ibottles. Ebay i always put in order of cheapest incl. p+p and buy it now, make sure it says fast and free and not coming from China lol.
Lucemill I can't remember.

There's also darkstar and amazon. If you got amazon prime it'll be a couple of quid free p+p.

Back
Top Bottom