What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx Bargains

@Lee A question about the quickmix's. If i got 72mg PG nic and want finished product at 6mg 70/30, I should add 20ml nic and 5ml PG before filling with VG right?

@Lee A question about the quickmix's. If i got 72mg PG nic and want finished product at 6mg 70/30, I should add 20ml nic and 5ml PG before filling with VG right?

potv quikmix 6mg.png

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create , easiest way to quickly work quantities out

So the OG shakes arrived today, thank you @Lee and I thought I would start with the vanilla
I'm just starting to put new coils/cotton in the TM2 and the wife walks in and says "that mint one smells nice" I am trying the vanilla i say, "Oh that's a shame why don't you try the mint 1st"

So I put my foot down and here are my first thoughts on...mint choc chip

I like it! You get mint but not an overpowering (like when you eat too many after 8s)
It's not subtle but it's not in your face sickly and you get chocolate, again not over the top but enough to complement the mint perfectly
And there is something else, not really ice cream but something that adds a thickness to it (Don't really know how to explain it)
It gives the vape "body" for want of a better word and it's almost like you have a mouthful of a thick McDonald's milkshake
Flavour is bang on
Nice work mate [emoji106]

So the OG shakes arrived today, thank you @Lee and I thought I would start with the vanilla
I'm just starting to put new coils/cotton in the TM2 and the wife walks in and says "that mint one smells nice" I am trying the vanilla i say, "Oh that's a shame why don't you try the mint 1st"

I like it! You get mint but not an overpowering (like when you eat too many after 8s)
It's not subtle but it's not in your face sickly and you get chocolate, again not over the top but enough to complement the mint perfectly
And there is something else, not really ice cream but something that adds a thickness to it (Don't really know how to explain it)
It gives the vape "body" for want of a better word and it's almost like you have a mouthful of a thick McDonald's milkshake
Flavour is bang on

Good stuff mate [emoji16]

Nice to see you put your foot down [emoji23]

Good stuff mate [emoji16]

Nice to see you put your foot down [emoji23]
I wear the trousers in this house, she just tells me which ones I am allowed to [emoji23]

And as a follow up review from the OH

"Oh, that's nice, it tastes like a mint and chocolate milkshake"

And she is not even a real blonde [emoji23]

Flavour is bang on

Bloody hell how have you got yours so quickly?!

Back
Top Bottom