What's new

Dripworx Bargains and caramel custard donut

No rush on my part bud. Get your account sorted and just square up when you can :)
I think paypal is just trying to piss me off, it will let me purchase from other shops and ebay just not dripworx.
Spoke to them earlier and they said they would investigate what ia going on.
Just received this.

Dear Clive h

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

PayPal was not able to process the previous transaction due to compliance reasons. You should have received an email with further details. On the otherhand, the current payment to Dripworx UK Ltd is being reviewed to ensure that it is complaint. We will send you an email when we have completed the review.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Maria

PayPal

If they return this 1 i will use OH paypal.
Sorry for messing you around with this.
(Cheeky bastards have taken both payments out of my account but takes up to 3 days to return apparently [emoji58])

I think paypal is just trying to piss me off, it will let me purchase from other shops and ebay just not dripworx.
Spoke to them earlier and they said they would investigate what ia going on.
Just received this.

Dear Clive h

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

PayPal was not able to process the previous transaction due to compliance reasons. You should have received an email with further details. On the otherhand, the current payment to Dripworx UK Ltd is being reviewed to ensure that it is complaint. We will send you an email when we have completed the review.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Maria

PayPal

If they return this 1 i will use OH paypal.
Sorry for messing you around with this.
(Cheeky bastards have taken both payments out of my account but takes up to 3 days to return apparently [emoji58])

No worries mate, just let the funds return to your account and sort it out next week if it bounces again!

I know you're not going to flea the country for £25 [emoji23][emoji23]

No worries mate, just let the funds return to your account and sort it out next week if it bounces again!

I know you're not going to flea the country for £25 [emoji23][emoji23]
Just pissing me off a bit, will let me buy some crappy logan paul hoodie (you tuber or something) for my lad but not tasty juice!!

Just pissing me off a bit, will let me buy some crappy logan paul hoodie (you tuber or something) for my lad but not tasty juice!!

Yeah it's very strange mate, have had lots of orders come through as normal today and last night so am confident the issue is with your account rather than with our site.

No rush anyways mate, let them return the funds to your account so we are back to square one and will sort it out next week or something :)

Your juice will hopefully arrive tomorrow anyways [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Yeah it's very strange mate, have had lots of orders come through as normal today and last night so am confident the issue is with your account rather than with our site.

No rush anyways mate, let them return the funds to your account so we are back to square one and will sort it out next week or something :)

Your juice will hopefully arrive tomorrow anyways [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]
[emoji106] [emoji106]

Your payment of £25.79 GBP to Dripworx UK Ltd. on 10 Aug 2017 is being sent.

Dear clive h,

We've completed our review of this transaction.

Payment Details:

Recipient's Name: Dripworx UK Ltd.

Transaction Date: 10 Aug 2017

Transaction Amount: £25.79 GBP

Your Transaction ID: 0N1099515F015144N

View the details of this transaction.

This transaction is no longer pending and has been sent to the recipient. Thanks for your patience.

If they don't have a PayPal account, they'll need to open one to access the money.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Let me know when you get it mate. Paypal, bunch of cunts !!!

@Dripworx

Your payment of £25.79 GBP to Dripworx UK Ltd. on 10 Aug 2017 is being sent.

Dear clive h,

We've completed our review of this transaction.

Payment Details:

Recipient's Name: Dripworx UK Ltd.

Transaction Date: 10 Aug 2017

Transaction Amount: £25.79 GBP

Your Transaction ID: 0N1099515F015144N

View the details of this transaction.

This transaction is no longer pending and has been sent to the recipient. Thanks for your patience.

If they don't have a PayPal account, they'll need to open one to access the money.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

Let me know when you get it mate. Paypal, bunch of cunts !!!

@Dripworx

Cheers dude, just got the same email now :)

Back
Top Bottom