What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx Bargains and caramel custard donut

@cliveh2 - I'm wrong actually I just check my PayPal account and it's not gone through :(

I'm still going to post it out dude, if it bounces after the 72 hours you can just square up with me after :)

Not going to hold your order up because of it [emoji106]View attachment 136146
I wouldn't rob you mate. Who wants a serial killer after them for the sake of £25 [emoji6]

I wouldn't rob you mate. Who wants a serial killer after them for the sake of £25 [emoji6]

Wouldn't offer to send it without payment if I thought you would mate ;)

Serial killer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Wouldn't offer to send it without payment if I thought you would mate ;)

Serial killer [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Blame the wife for the serial killer thing, just had this conversation on the phone with her

Me. Paypal fucked up but lee is going to send stuff anyway, top bloke

Wife. He can afford it he's minted.

Me. How would you know how much money he has?

Wife. I thought you said he lives on a yacht in Bermuda and drives a Lamborghini?

Me. Ffs

Blame the wife for the serial killer thing, just had this conversation on the phone with her

Me. Paypal fucked up but lee is going to send stuff anyway, top bloke

Wife. He can afford it he's minted.

Me. How would you know how much money he has?

Wife. I thought you said he lives on a yacht in Bermuda and drives a Lamborghini?

Me. Ffs

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm not I'm broke. All juice vendors are poor, that's common knowledge :(

Your payment of £25.79 GBP to Dripworx UK Ltd. on 9 Aug 2017 has been reversed. Dear clive h

Unfortunately, this transaction has been declined after we found a risk associated with your payment. We are therefore not able to complete this particular transaction.

Amount: £25.79 GBP Transaction ID: 4GE52124EP355171D Seller: Dripworx UK Ltd.

View the details of this transaction

This reversal is specific to this transaction and does not affect the use of your PayPal account. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours sincerely,
Your PayPal team

Help | Security

Please do not reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

@Dripworx ???

Your payment of £25.79 GBP to Dripworx UK Ltd. on 9 Aug 2017 has been reversed. Dear clive h

Unfortunately, this transaction has been declined after we found a risk associated with your payment. We are therefore not able to complete this particular transaction.

Amount: £25.79 GBP Transaction ID: 4GE52124EP355171D Seller: Dripworx UK Ltd.

View the details of this transaction

This reversal is specific to this transaction and does not affect the use of your PayPal account. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours sincerely,
Your PayPal team

Help | Security

Please do not reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

@Dripworx ???

Thought they would refund it mate they always do!

No worries just send the exact amount of money, £25.79 (goods and services) to [email protected] and il take care of marking your invoice as paid!

Your order is shipped out anyways :)

Just sent it and getting the same message on paypal, will email them now

Yeah it's just came through as pending again mate. They must have a marker on your account or something. I'd call them rather than email, the emails go on for days. Trust me [emoji23][emoji23]

Ok will ring them after work, if that dont get any joy will send money from OH paypal about 10 tonight if that is ok?

Ok will ring them after work, if that dont get any joy will send money from OH paypal about 10 tonight if that is ok?

No rush on my part bud. Get your account sorted and just square up when you can :)

Back
Top Bottom