What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers

I’d like to introduce myself to the group as I need to put a few thing straight. My name is jessica and I stupidly funded a new start up for jordan groves at dragons rise as I was given the sob story about PayPal closing his accounts for no reason and keeping all the money in there. The new company was called Taste Vape Ltd and I am named as a director of the company as I have financial interest in it, and my PayPal was being used as a payment method for taste. The manufacturing of the juices produced was in the uk by his father,( i live main land Europe).
I allowed jordan to use my name on emails and promotions as we were in a relationship and I felt that maybe of help to reestablish business for Him. The registered business address is a postal address only and not where the clean room was, the clean room was in Lancashire.
I have no longer have contact with jordan due to personal reasons and this will remain the case. I have started a new company myself called Amelia Rose Vapours for which I will be running and managing completely alone . The website still has some visual link to taste but is completely separate. On completion of the clean room I will be posting pics on here to verify the conditions in which the juices are produced. I am happy to answer any questions you have regarding my post but please bare in mind that I was only an investor.

Thank you rob! I just want to be clear that there is no longer any association with dragons rise or jordan groves as I don’t want my new company being dragged down by association
Thank you for your input Jessica.
I received your update email last week and didn't want to post until I'd investigated as I'm sure you will understand it looked like another dragon's rise scam so close to the end of tax year.
you will have an uphill task I'm afraid after the damage caused by dragon's rise. Sad as the forum gave plenty of sensible constructive input at the beginning of the business which was ignored in favour of quick profit.
keep us updated with the details of the new clean room production and stay involved here. Let us know about your new juices and how your getting on. Honestly goes a long way as does a quality product and I'm sure you'll be very successful.
Good luck and keep us updated.

Thank you a
Thank you for your input Jessica.
I received your update email last week and didn't want to post until I'd investigated as I'm sure you will understand it looked like another dragon's rise scam so close to the end of tax year.
you will have an uphill task I'm afraid after the damage caused by dragon's rise. Sad as the forum gave plenty of sensible constructive input at the beginning of the business which was ignored in favour of quick profit.
keep us updated with the details of the new clean room production and stay involved here. Let us know about your new juices and how your getting on. Honestly goes a long way as does a quality product and I'm sure you'll be very successful.
Good luck and keep us updated.
@eyeball kid
Thank you For your reply. Unfortunately I’m all to aware that I made the mistake in getting involved with a failing company but rightly or wrongly you do what you can to support your partner. All I can say now that that chapter of my life is behind me and it’s onwards and upwards for myself and children now and although I know there is a lot of eliquid companies and competition I will do my absolute best and give it my all

Thank you a

@eyeball kid
Thank you For your reply. Unfortunately I’m all to aware that I made the mistake in getting involved with a failing company but rightly or wrongly you do what you can to support your partner. All I can say now that that chapter of my life is behind me and it’s onwards and upwards for myself and children now and although I know there is a lot of eliquid companies and competition I will do my absolute best and give it my all
Absolutely and good for you.
Drive forward with those kids in mind and you'll do great.
Again keep us updated and I will pick up some of your liquid for review once you've launched.
will keep my eye on the site.

Thank you a

@eyeball kid
you go girl:cool:

tenor (1).gif

New account only 4 posts all concentrated on this thread seems like some Fuckery is going on.. @Ali welsh

Last edited:
@Ali welsh maybe @Rob would like to comment on your post as he has posted something totally opposite to your comments on his own post.

im not getting involved anymore as it was me that stupidly bent over backwards to help and advise DR out at the beginning and i got well and truly shafted.

Sour Grapes eh Jordan? ;)
I have 3 bottles of the Amelia liquids here and admit to being stunned by them.

Back
Top Bottom