What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers

Just a heads up vape family; looks like the DR cowboy is back at it with a new company 4th one in 2 years now. Ordered from a new company (nic salts) and it burned my coils and completely wrecked my tank. Only reason I know its DR back at it is because I've still not received a refund after sending back, has done nothing but argue with me, emojis in emails, awful spelling and grammar mistakes (I'm no expert but still, I'm not running a business), 2 out of 4 bottles had no info on (batch codes, strength, etc) but 2 did?? Confusing and inconaistant rubbish again!

I got an email from the new place from a Jessica Groves offering yet another discount (9th one since sunday), last name clicked with everything else and I did some research and well... check it out: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12367562
Thought id save some people agro with this back bedroom fool. The address on companies house is a flat and not a clean room to!

Yeh todays comedies aren't as good as the old days. Today it's abuse bad language and being rude that seems to float peoples boat rather than a funny scene like Steptoe putting cheese through a clothes mangle to make a flat slice. Nothing beats Tizwas tho
I would point you in the direction of Plebs and Friday Night dinners

Oh I can't earn anyone enough to stay away from Dragons rise. Vile and with zero care for quality or safety.
I do see ridiculous sale emails in my spam folder from time to time.
Nasty.

Oh I can't earn anyone enough to stay away from Dragons rise. Vile and with zero care for quality or safety.
I do see ridiculous sale emails in my spam folder from time to time.
Nasty.
Have u seen his apparent clean room? Another vape company knows dr and apparently its vile, no proper clean room, bare walls, thick dust and nothing gets cleaned. He has 10+ customers still waiting on orders from October :25: lad needs to shut down and leave it be. Surprised there havent been any reports of people getting ill yet.

Have u seen his apparent clean room? Another vape company knows dr and apparently its vile, no proper clean room, bare walls, thick dust and nothing gets cleaned. He has 10+ customers still waiting on orders from October :25: lad needs to shut down and leave it be. Surprised there havent been any reports of people getting ill yet.
There's a thread from way back that our own legend Mr teatime posted. He asked for vendors to voluntarily post pics and details of their clean room facilities which all our vendors here did. (To be honest they where pleased someone was showing interest in the thousands they'd shelled out for full clean/filter rooms and machinery.
Dragon's Rise refused to play... Nuff said.

It's honestly a shame.
Campfire custard was a fantastic recipe when produced well. I know it was a clone of a US juice but it had its own character. Sadly production was variable and primitive but as they had just started we all offered constructive feedback on taking the next step into quality production.
They decided to go quantity over quality and that was when we parted ways.
I did order a couple of times out of interest over the next couple of years but the juice remained of poor quality of even unvapeable due to cheap nic and base. Bottles remained un dated and without nic levels.
Still a company I always recommend strongly avoiding.
For good quality value juice We've so much choice now.

Note:
The address DR use is a companies front address. Not illegal but questionable.

Back
Top Bottom