What's new

Dragons Rise Vapers

that is an absolute classic....i loved it that bbc2 used to put it on on a thursday night......

Fantastic comedy. I have both series on dvd, i watched them on BBC when i was a junior school kid ,so had to buy the DVD's. The music was always good as well.

Fantastic comedy. I have both series on dvd, i watched them on BBC when i was a junior school kid ,so had to buy the DVD's. The music was always good as well.
the bbc were clever...put it on at 9pm on a thurday night, and every kid in the country would be talking about it in school the next day....they did the same with blackadder.....

thursday nights were the only decent night of tv all week...top of the pops on at 7pm-7.30pm, tomorrows world 7.30pm-8pm, knight rider 8pm-9pm then over to bbc2 for the young ones 9pm-9.30pm, then kenny everett 9.30-10pm :D

aaahhhh Kenny Everett that was also a good laugh, "Sid Snot here". TOTP was ok glad it's not on TV nowadays because it would just be someone balling obscenities over what sounds like someone banging tins and bottles and scraping a fork on a plate or a bunch of rather camp looking boys . I can't remember what night but not the nine oclock news was another good comedy back then

thursday nights were the only decent night of tv all week...top of the pops on at 7pm-7.30pm, tomorrows world 7.30pm-8pm, knight rider 8pm-9pm then over to bbc2 for the young ones 9pm-9.30pm, then kenny everett 9.30-10pm :D

You Sir are a God. :yahoo:

aaahhhh Kenny Everett that was also a good laugh, "Sid Snot here". TOTP was ok glad it's not on TV nowadays because it would just be someone balling obscenities over what sounds like someone banging tins and bottles and scraping a fork on a plate or a bunch of rather camp looking boys . I can't remember what night but not the nine oclock news was another good comedy back then
that was a friday night :D ntnn was epic

totp 1979-1983 was decent

that was a friday night :D ntnn was epic

totp 1979-1983 was decent
Yeh todays comedies aren't as good as the old days. Today it's abuse bad language and being rude that seems to float peoples boat rather than a funny scene like Steptoe putting cheese through a clothes mangle to make a flat slice. Nothing beats Tizwas tho

Back
Top Bottom