What's new

Dovpo VEE Twin 18650 Mod £11.99

It's actually able to switch between voltage and wattage.
Hold up and down buttons at the same time.
Only took me a year to realise though.

Awesome!! Thanks!!I watched Mike Vapes review on them last night, he never said anything so he must've had the older version

Really? I didn't know that, and I've had mine for must be almost 2 years! Hmm, doesn't work for me.

Ah, I believe it must be a later batch thing, where you can change to display wattage, the later batch has battery level indicators, mine doesn't have that. The ones Rainbow vapes are selling is the later version then?

Just tested both and it seems the first one i bought changes but the ones from rainbowvapes dont.

Ill upload a video shortly.

Visually there seems to be no difference with any that ive got.

No worries, I'm actually trying to buy only 21700 compatible mods, it's a shame really as this thread shows, there are some right 18650 bargain mods out there.
Look at the video it can be changed.
Not sure what's going on with the rainbowvapes ones.
Still in voltage the hit is more consistent through the draw which is why I rate vv over vw all day long.

Look at the video it can be changed.
Not sure what's going on with the rainbowvapes ones.
The RV ones will be v1/ og, I didn't know they had released the equivalent of a v1.5 (swapable vv/vw and added battery bar, plus new colours?) .

Still in voltage the hit is more consistent through the draw which is why I rate vv over vw all day long.

Totally agree :) vv can be tricky with mesh tanks though.

@StrawberryRipple, do both your look Vees look like this underneath, or are they slightly different?

vee.JPG

The RV ones will be v1/ og, I didn't know they had released the equivalent of a v1.5 (swapable vv/vw and added battery bar, plus new colours?) .

Totally agree :) vv can be tricky with mesh tanks though.
I just start at 2.5v and increase accordingly.
2.7v on a 0.13 mesh strip is about right.

20210401_152335.jpg

Back
Top Bottom